Well the Miata drift project was back in the shop today for an install of a clutch master and a Hard dog Hardcore roll bar. The master took a bit of bleeding to get right- micro air bubbles. The roll bar was much easier to install. The owner helped out on the install which sped up the 'decision' processes. Most of the roll bar job is prep work; removing side panels and lower covers. We went with a simple cut into the package tray so as to drop the roll bar down into location.
After all was done and the roof dropped back on we took it out for a short run. Yep, it pulls good and hard. Next step will be to install the stand alone engine management system