Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Alter Boys Car Club Jalopy Jamboree 2012

Tony Dowers, a member of the Velocette Owners Club N.A., is also a member of the Alter Boys Car Club. I met Tony for the first time at the larz Anderson European Motorcycle show this past September.  While at the show he had told me that the Alter Boys would be have a show on the following weekend at the Singletary Rod and Gun Club.  Since Singletary is just up the road from my place and having never gone to any real type of car show I thought it would be a nice ride to exercise the Velos and check it out.  The show was everything Tony said and then some more! I suspect they had more than 150 cars and everyone was different than the next.  Sadly I brought the wrong camera with half spent batteries, by the time I was ready to start taking decent pictures the camera had died.  But here are a few pics of what the show was all about. Can't wait to get to the next show! By the way these pictures  do no justice to the show-  it really needs to be experienced.




















No comments: