Saturday, October 19, 2019

Gathering of the Faithful 2019 Middleborough Mass

Today October 19th marks the 20th Gathering of the Faithful show in Middleborough Massachusetts.  Having attended this show for the first time last year, I made a mental note to be at the 20th showing no matter what. The difficulty is that there is so much to take. It becomes almost impossible to scratch the surface of what really is here. Cars, Bikes, trucks, rods, gassers, T's.midgets,speedsters, and so on, the brains reels! Nimbus George invited me last year and gave me the heads up for this year. George does his part by gathering the vintage bike crowd. this year Mike S. was kind enough to ride the 1974 Norton Commando while I ran the Venom Clubman MkII.

Here are a set of my favorite B&W pictures. As time permits I'll add more pictures  (color) from the day. I still have tons of pictures from the 2018 Gathering that need to be added as well.  All this and a few other sets from other events.  Keep periodically checking back, there is much to post.


























No comments: