Monday, February 13, 2023

Out on the old beemer


 The weather seemed good enough to take the old 90 for a run today. It's been awhile since I ridden it or much of anything this year. Even though there was decent weather on new years, my  motivation wasn't. But I figured that with this somewhat cool New England mild winter, that it would be best to get out for a spell, maybe even get some errands done in the process.



In with the fresh battery that I bought last fall from Kaptain Kaos and off we go. Nice to see that the beemer is still so compliant, fired up without much fuss.  After a bit of warm up we were set to ride. A bonus was that I had filled it's tank in preparation of a New Years ride. 

After the few quick errands in and around town, I took a short trip to see how my shoulder would be this season. It's been an issue for quite some time now. Not too many miles before it began to act up but it was great to ride the old beemer! Next year it'll be with me thirty years. Hopefully I'd like to get another 20 in.  Ok, thinking of you guys while out there. ( Dunc, Tim, Mike, and Chip)  
Still so many that aren't out there with us; welp, this was a ride for them too. Miss you guys.



1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice! Glad you got out for a bimble...too sloppy up here still for Fuchsl, but I got Jaune-Tom out for two nice long weekend spins. :D